Children love stories, especially stories of other children. A little boy shared his lunch with Jesus. The main focus of this theme is how to be sharing.
- Ideal for Sabbath School/Sunday School children.
- For ages 4 and under.
- 6-8 week program.
- An hour of teaching material that can easily be shortened, if needed.
- Engaging, fun, hands-on, and interactive!
- Includes a main Bible verse song to help place scripture in the minds of the children.
- Most songs are from Little Voices Praise Him song book.
- Some files are editable so you can adjust the program to just the way you want!
Upon purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to download a .zip file containing the following:
- Editable 4×6 Teacher cards or Teacher Notes sheets.
- List of props.
- Decoration ideas.
- List of songs used.
- Instructions to make your own songbook for the pianist.
- Editable song sheet–a Microsoft Word or Open Office document file (can be opened/edited in various programs).
- Book/spine cover (for your own binder).