This program teaches young children the basics of the Sanctuary mentioned in the Bible. It is designed to help children experience, enjoy, and remember the concepts of the Sanctuary service in very easy to understand ways. God loves us and has an amazing plan!
- Ideal for Sabbath School/Sunday School children.
- For ages 4 and under.
- 6-8 week program.
- An hour of teaching material that can easily be shortened, if needed.
- Engaging, fun, hands-on, and interactive!
- Includes a main Bible verse song to help place scripture in the minds of the children.
- Most songs are from Little Voices Praise Him song book.
- Some files are editable so you can adjust the program to just the way you want!
Upon purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to download a .zip file containing the following:
- Editable 4×6 Teacher cards or Teacher Notes sheets.
- List of props.
- Decoration ideas.
- List of songs used.
- Instructions to make your own songbook for the pianist.
- Editable song sheet–a Microsoft Word or Open Office document file (can be opened/edited in various programs).
- Book/spine cover (for your own binder).