This theme teaches young kids how to take good care of their body machines. The better my body works, the happier I am and the easier it is to make good choices.
- Ideal for Sabbath School/Sunday School children.
- For ages 6 and under. The structure of this theme is the cradle roll style (teacher talks briefly, then kids do an activity while singing).
- 6-8 week program.
- An hour of teaching material that can easily be shortened, if needed.
- Engaging, fun, hands-on, and interactive!
- Includes a main Bible verse song to help place scripture in the minds of the children.
- Most songs are from Little Voices Praise Him song book.
- Some files are editable so you can adjust the program to just the way you want!
Upon purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to download a .zip file containing the following:
- Editable Teacher Notes sheets.
- List of props.
- Decoration ideas.
- List of songs used.
- Instructions to make your own songbook for the pianist.
- Editable song sheet–a Microsoft Word or Open Office document file (can be opened/edited in various programs).
- Book/spine cover (for your own binder).